Wednesday 8 May 2013

Early morning at Far Ings Nature reserve

I just can't resist getting up early when knowing it is going to be a gorgeous day . I arrived at the reserve at 5.00am .  I went in Ness hide first for a quick look , the water was like glass ,  not a ripple ,  it was so still . Two Mute Swans were still fast asleep just outside the hide What a picture it was .  I walked down Hotel track towards the Humber Bank and could hear Willow Warbler , Blackcap , Sedge Warbler , Chiff Chaff , etc . When I got to the Humber the sun was just rising above the Humber Bridge it looked gorgeous . Just had to photograph it :)  I continued round the reserve on such a beautiful day , blue sky and sunshine :)
Whitethroat

Canada Gosling
Canada Gosling

Canada Gosling

Common Tern


Common Tern

Common Tern

5.00am Ness Pit

Sunrise over Hotel Pit

Sunrise over the Humber Bridge

Sunrise over the Humber 

Sunrise over the Humber Bridge
Mute Swans still asleep at 5.00am 

No comments:

Post a Comment