Saturday 11 May 2013

Early Bird 11th May 2013

Woke up at 4.00am this morning I wanted to get out for a few hours before the weather changed . It was a lovely morning so I was up at Far Ings at 4.45am . Just love this time of day when the sun is coming up and the birds are singing . It was a bit quiet on Ness Pit but I stayed in there in the hope the kingfisher or Marsh Harrier might show .  The Marsh Harrier did but not for very long . I spent ages trying to photograph the Swifts , Swallows etc  .  Around about 7.00am a couple came in and told me there was a Roe deer in the field at the back of the hide , so I went out and grabbed a few photos  , the first time I had seen Deer on the Local patch so was great to see :)
Roe Deer




Greylag Goose

Canada Gosling

Female Chaffinch

Canada family

Canada Goslings

Canada Goose

Sand Martin


Swallow

No comments:

Post a Comment